European Investment Fund Review - EIFR
Investment funds is an important topic within the worldwide economic industry. It is a very technical field which the review handle through:
• In-depth technical analyses;
• A follow-up of the current events at the European and even international level;
• Regular doctrinal and jurisprudential
• Practical information;
• Tax, legal and regulatory aspects of the funds.
The purpose of the review is to offer:
• Technical analyses on investment funds as well as current information, recommendations, and practical solutions;
• An European perspective.
• All professionals in the field: lawyers, asset managers, lawyers specialized in banking as well as finance, investment funds, etc.
The review also aims to become a reference with its authors and committee members who are renowned in their respective fields.
The quality of the content is controlled by the peer review.
Pierre-Olivier van Caubergh, Ezechiel Harvenne
Members of the scientific commitee
Etienne Dessy, Antonio Fade, Oliver Hoor, Michel Lambion, Tobias Lochen, Rima Maitrehenry, Samantha Schmitz
Price per item: 60 euros TTC
Publications: 2 publications per year
Release: October - April
Dear subscriber of ,
For acces to all 0 results of your search request, that Jurisquare can offer you in addition to the 0 results from , you have to be logged in to Jurisquare with your Jurisquare account.
Yes, I do not only have a subscription to the online version of but also to the platform Jurisquare. So, I log in into my Jurisquare account with my Jurisquare login and I can immediately consult all search results.
I do not have a subscription for Jurisquare, but I'd like to become a member, in order to get access to all search results and many other advantages. Subscriptions start from € 410,26 for 1 user for 12 months.
Please notice that you should satisfy all the conditions that prevail in order to be able to consult the texts of the search results. This includes a subscription to the journal concerned with activated access on Jurisquare, or the right of electronic access for the book concerned.
I do not have a subscription for Jurisquare, but I'd like to learn more about it.